Filed under: life progress
I knew I should have waited to post until the frazzled feeling had faded. Now I have a desk and a completed dresser under my belt, and I can admit a few things.
- I wanted this place to feel familiar, so I played Dave Matthews Band’s “Under the Table and Dreaming.” Go on and judge.
- At the risk of sounding like a huge asshole, I’m okay with not having air conditioning right now. Not because I like sweating or anything (although, given my current appearance, one could be forgiven for thinking that I do), but between the fans and cold showers, it’s reminding me that I need a lot less than I imagine. I’m going to change my mind about this tomorrow probably.
- Thanks to one of my housemates, I now know how to use a ratchet driver.
- My furniture will not fit.
- I’m dying to work out, surprisingly, so I can get rid of some of this nervous energy.
- All of my stuff is still in boxes in the basement.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment